Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Good morning sunshine


What a great day for a walk. The benefit of the fresh snow is that everything looks clean again. I took this pic heading south on Faulkner Street.

Just as I got to the bottom of the hill, I noticed a new sign on the east side, in front of Mackie's gym. A proposal for the development of a 5-storey, 98 unit senior's residence has been submitted to the town. I looked across to the west side, where the Elizabeth Street medical centre stands - a 3-storey building. The 5-storey building would certainly bring a change to the face of the street. I'm interested to find out more.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God, but it's really cold where u live...but i love the snow cause it gives a magic atmosphere and changes the sounds. Here (Italy) is already Spring time and the snow is only an old memory and I already miss it...wintergirl.